Preliminary Investigation Philippines | Our Policies and Promise
The relationship with our clients, partners and staff is based on trust, so we promise to:
- Comply with government laws and standards in every country where we operate
- Operate under the highest ethical standards
- Identify, prevent, detect, and report any allegation of misconduct or violation of the law
- Implement the highest security standards to protect clients’ information you reveal or that we discover on your behalf
- Keep all information strictly confidential unless you explicitly grant us permission to share it
- Be mindful or local customs and religious practices
Our confidentiality policy covers all information and material relating to and provided by our clients as well as service staff. We can also provide a specific/localized non-disclosure agreement or use your version after our legal can review. The safety of our field staff is also of primary concern. We cannot undertake any investigations that may put them at risk. This includes kidnappings, stolen property, wanted criminal searches, working in dangerous areas, driving at dangerous speeds. This also includes corruption/bribery, drug-related, criminal-related or other.
All information provided by our clients and service staff is treated as confidential and stored in a safe, secure place using appropriate information technology tools to control access to such information. Such information is stored only if it is current and necessary to undertake tasks relating to service delivery. The time limit for storage of general non-active information is 3 months, where this is a legal requirement to do so. Information where there is no such legal requirement is stored for an appropriate period of time, which may, on occasion, be specified. Our security staff will be responsible for the destruction of confidential papers when finished with and deleting them from computer files for all preliminary investigation Philippines.