PSA Marriage Certificate & Birth Death CENOMAR Documents
Civil registration and documents, such as PSA Marriage Certificate, PSA Birth Certificate, CENOMAR, or PSA Death Certificate establish and protect the civil and legal rights of individuals. Furthermore, these documents are normally filed in the civil registry. In the Philippines, these are managed by the NSO, NBI, PSA, and other government entities. In addition, some quasi-civil documents, such as baptismal certificates, are managed by the church authorities. All of these Philippines civil and other documents are used to establish identity, get married, or go to school. In addition, they are needed to buy property or a house, drive a car, get a job, obtain a passport for travel, or other legal purposes.
Furthermore, any overseas marriage between Philippines nationals and foreign nationals is normally reported and registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) through the Philippine Embassy/Consulate General.
The CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage is a PSA document used for Fiance Visa, Spousal Visa, or Green Card Visa. The CENOMAR is issued by the PSA or Philippine Statistics Authority (NSO is no longer acceptable). Furthermore, the PSA is the primary & central authority that validates civil records. These may originate from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) office nationwide, Philippine Courts, Sharia Court, Ethnic Tribal marriage, and records performed by the Philippine embassies abroad.
Contact Zele Investigators Philippines for a Quote or More Information:
PSA Marriage Certificate and All Civil Documents Search & Verification Services
Zele Investigators Philippines can obtain, verify and authenticate copies of any PSA Marriage Certificate, PSA Birth Certificate or any of the following Philippines civil or other documents. Consequently, these are needed for legal cases, marriage history or annulment, paternity checks, or simply to make a well-informed decision. In addition, here is what civil documents and other records we can get for you:
- Marriage Certificates: Contain both married parties full names, dates of birth, places of birth, date or marriage and place of marriage. The witness and parent’s names may also be included. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- Birth Certificates: Indicate the person’s name, date of birth, place of birth, and parent’s names. The witness names may be included. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage): Contains the name and date of birth and certifies no marriage records exist for the individual, the subject is single. Please note, subject ma have been married in another country and marriage not registered with the Philippines embassy or consulate.
- Baptismal Certificates: Indicate the person’s name, date of birth, place of birth, parent’s names, along with the name of the church and priest. Witness names may also be included.
- Death Certificates: Show the person’s name, date of death, date and place of birth, and parent’s names. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- Vehicle Registration: Includes the vehicle year, make and model, registrant’s full name, ID number, date of birth, and address.
- Title Documents: Contain the address or other location information, owner name, transaction date. Some may also include a map and purchase price. The name and signature of the designated civil authority agent also included.
- CCT Documents: These are legal document required only in real estate dealings that involve condominiums.
- Business Registration: Indicate the business name, registration date, tax ID, current tax status, address, and owner names(s). Other information such as industry, current financial summary may also be included.
- Professional Licenses: Varies depending on the profession, but at least will have the subject’s name, profession, date of authorization, and professional certification credentials along with address and contact information. The name and signature of the designated authority agent also included.
- Immigration/Passport Records: Shows the full name, date of birth, nationality, passport details and travel information into and out of the country, including flight information. May include copy of passport and immigration entry picture. Certain other information such as registration address may also be included. Please note, international travel only, domestic is not tracked.
- Criminal Records: Includes the full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, current status or location if in jail, and if any the crime(s) committed.
- Police Clearance Certificates: Contain the full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, certification of no police record, and police office address and contact information.
- Driver’s License: Shows the driver’s full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, expiration date, and class of license. It may also contain any special notes, such as handicapped or restrictions.
- School Records: Indicate the full name, date of birth, ID or passport number, enrollment status, faculty, any educational degrees granted. Other details may be provided.
- Tax Records: Indicate the full name, ID or passport number, tax period, tax status, and financial information.
- PhilHealth ID: Contains the subject’s full name, date of birth, and address
- GRO ID: Contains the subject’s name, date of birth, and effective start date.
Normally, a signed authorization letter from the birth certificate owner and valid ID (with photo and signature) of the birth certificate owner is required. The authorized representative’s valid ID (with photo and signature). In addition, if the document owner is a minor, you need an authorization from the child’s legal guardian or institution-in-charge.
Get the TRUTH
These civil document search and verification services start at $249.
Philippines birth certificate and other civil document services start at $249. In addition, we offer fast 3 day Express Service, with legalization/apostilization, local and international courier service and translation options available. The cost for legalization/apostilization is $695 and your embassy fees, if applicable. This service takes about 3-5 additional days to complete.