NSO Birth Marriage Death CENOMAR Documents Search & Verification

Civil registration and documents, such as NSO Marriage Certificate, NSO Birth Certificate, CENOMAR, or NSO Death Certificate establish and protect the civil and legal rights of individuals. These documents are normally filed in the civil registry. In the Philippines, these are managed by the NSO, NBI, PSA, and other government entities. In addition, some quasi-civil documents, such as baptismal certificates, are managed by the church authorities. Furthermore, all of these Philippines civil and other documents are used to establish identity, get married, go to school, buy property or a house, drive a car, get a job, obtain a passport for travel, or other legal purposes.

Contact Zele Private Investigators Philippines for a Quote or More Information:

NSO Marriage Certificate and All Civil Documents Search & Verification Services

Zele Investigators Philippines obtain, verify and authenticate or legalize copies of any NSO Marriage Certificate or any of the following Philippines civil, PSA or other documents. Consequently, these are needed for legal cases, marriage history or annulment, paternity checks, or simply to make a well-informed decision. In addition, here is what civil documents and other records we can get for you:

  • NSO Marriage Certificates
  • Birth Certificates
  • Baptismal Certificates
  • CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage)
  • Death Certificates
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Title Documents
  • CCT Documents
  • Business Registrations
  • Professional Licenses
  • Passport Records
  • Criminal Records
  • Police Clearance Certificates
  • Driver’s License
  • PhilHealth ID Information
  • GRO ID Information
  • School Records
  • DFA Red Ribbon Service

Civil Document Certificates

These civil document search and verification services start at $195.

Furthermore, we offer fast 1 day Express Service, with local and international courier service options available. In addition, we also offer special Department of Foreign Affairs Red Ribbon legalized and authenticated versions. As a result, the Department of Foreign Affairs Red Ribbon service takes about 2-3 days to complete.