Filipina Dating Scams
Filipina Dating scams have always existed, but before the the Internet it was much more difficult to get away with. They are much easier now because of the Internet, where fake identities are easily created. Furthermore, many people claim to be in love, even though their true intention is just getting your money. With Filipina dating scams at an all-time high, taking the necessary steps to avoid them is highly recommended.
Zele Investigators Philippines can help you really understand about that special someone and ensure that you are not involved in any scams! In addition, the Philippines has a high degree of fraud, and famous for Filipina dating scams and other types or relationship fraud. It is important to get a person’s background checked before you get too involved on a personal or business level.
Contact Zele Private Investigators Philippines for a Quote or More Information:
Do You Really Know The Filipina That You Met On The Internet?
Here are some key things to understand:
- Is she really single or perhaps married with children?
- Is that really her in the picture or someone else?
- Did she really go to school.
- Does she work?
- Do her and her family have a good background?
What Our Filipina Dating Scam Service Gives You
With our Filipina Dating Scam Investigation Service, you are secure knowing the details about someone. Before you are too emotionally or financially involved. Furthermore, using high-tech tools as well as ‘on the ground’ human intelligence and proprietary research techniques. In addition, our teams of investigators and analysts gather information from various public/private physical and digital sources. The Filipina Dating Scams investigation service provides you with the following information:
- Identity Check (Name, Age, Gender, Birthdate, Birthplace, Parent Names)
- Fraud, Scam and Blacklist Checks
- Lifestyle Check
- Internet/Social Media Check
- Marital Status Verification
- Child Status Verification
- Address Verification
- Image Recognition Check (for fake/false identity postings)
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Passport/Visa Verification (optional)
- Criminal Record Check (NBI optional)
- Travel/Immigration Verification (optional)
Contact our Philippines private investigators to get to the truth about possible Filipina scammers!
Some Signs of a Filipina Scammer:
- Filipina scammers profess love quickly, without actually meeting you.
- They need money for emergencies, medical bills, visa, travel or other
Know the TRUTH
Find out for sure if the Filipina you met online is genuine before things go too far!