Business Background Investigation Philippines
Business opportunities and risks go hand in hand, especially in the emerging markets like in the Philippines. Transparency, business intelligence, and regulatory frameworks are not fully developed. Our Business Background Investigation Philippines is performed to protect potential acquisitions, business transactions, loans, joint business ventures. Furthermore, it also verifies partners, vendors, suppliers, competitors, and subcontractors. We also recommend that for when hiring high level executive or for other sensitive positions.
Our Due Diligence Service Options:
We offer a wide range of options to meet your particular needs and budget, here are some of the options:
- Business Profile, Background, including Products, Services, Competitors
- Business Registration, including Owners, Directors, Shareholders, Capitalization and Other Details
- Background Checks for the Corporate Officers and Directors (optional)
- On-site Inspection and Operational Verification
- Bankruptcy/Litigation Checks
- Reputation/Integrity Checks
- Asset/Bank Searchs (optional)
- Local and Social Media Checks
- Government and Regulatory Checks (DTI)
- Product/Service and Pricing Verification (optional)
How We Work
Zele Philippines provide comprehensive business intelligence and due diligence services so that you can obtain key information, protect your investments and make decisions with confidence when entering the emerging market of the Philippines. In addition, we are often required to triple-check company credentials and reputation, as well as investigate the background and track records of companies and their management when one of our clients are contemplating an investment or business relationship.
Zele Philippines also verify and confirm the accuracy of the business representations, including assets, operations and capabilities and to red flag any potential discrepancies. Furthermore, we have been providing accurate and comprehensive professional investigations for many years and are regularly hired by multinational corporations, small/medium enterprises, legal firms and consumers to get to the truth about businesses. Using high-tech tools as well as human intelligence and proprietary research techniques, our teams of investigators and analysts gather information from various public/private physical and digital sources for our comprehensive reports.