Why Conduct an Asset Search?
Our Asset Search Philippines service uncovers the financial status of an individual or business. An asset search is conducted for a number of reasons. For example, fraud investigation, judgment recovery, business due diligence, estate asset investigations, lawsuit or divorce. In addition, they are used to uncover hidden assets for the purpose of child or alimony support, case valuation and case settlement.
Personal or company asset searches help uncover financial transactions, value and history of an individual or company. Furthermore, our clients often use these in premarital situations, child support, divorce matters or other legal matters. They are also used in probate matters, when the assets of a deceased or incapacitated person are not fully known.
Zele Philippines has the resources and experience to locate anyone’s or anything’s assets, no matter how difficult to find. Before you start with any expensive legal proceedings, make sure there are recoverable assets.
Contact Zele Private Investigators Philippines for a Quote or More Information:
Types of Assets
- Source of Income – The source of a someone’s income is part of our full asset check service. We use a variety of methods to uncover the sources of income, including tax and employment records.
- Business Affiliation – We identify someone’s business affiliations with other businesses as partners, suppliers, staff or family.
- Intellectual Property Ownership – Trademarks, patents, websites and domains owned by someone.
- Real Estate Ownership and History – Our real estate investigations provide useful ownership, history and mortgage information from the Land Registration Authority (LRA). Furthermore, we can also provide valuation information based on tax and recent comparative sales transactions.
- Vehicles – We obtain information regarding vehicle ownership, such as vehicle, trucks, motorbikes or other from the Land Transportation Office (LTO). Furthermore, we can also provide valuation information.
- Aircraft and Watercraft – We locate aircraft and watercraft owned by someone. Furthermore, we can also provide valuation information.
- Bank Accounts – We conduct searches for bank accounts held in the name of an individual or business. Our search is comprehensive and we use a variety of legal methods to locate as many accounts as possible.
- Brokerage Accounts – Our brokerage account search is discreet to locate someone’s investment accounts. Furthermore, we can also provide valuation information.
- Safe Deposit Boxes – We conduct searches for safe deposit boxes.
- Other Property – Other property, which may have value sufficient to pursue may include musical instruments, coin collections, art, stock certificate and other items. In addition, we can also investigate other assets.
We also check for bankruptcies, legal judgements, and tax or other liens.
Using a debit or credit from a foreign bank account is one way individuals and businesses can hide assets.
This method is so common that some governments, including the IRS and UK Tax Offices have established special programs to detect individual or business entities that maintain undeclared foreign accounts. Other personal asset strategies involve concealing assets by commingling them with business or other assets. This is often called a ‘zebra’ strategy. In addition, there are also companies that provide so-called Asset Protection Services that help setup special corporate entities to hide assets, using proxy owners, directors and shareholders.
Our Asset Search Philippines Services
Our investigation teams use a combination of different techniques to help identify and locate financial and physical intelligence about any assets. They have access to a broad range of sophisticated on-line databases, forensic analysis, surveillance and investigation resources. These provide us with access to critical information on individuals and businesses. We also have access to a network of highly trained professionals. This enables us to compile the most complete reports possible on individual and business assets. Furthermore, Zele uses the most effective techniques and strategies for the individual situation and develop the best information possible in the most cost effective manner. We conduct our asset search Philippines in-house and do not outsource our asset checks. Contact us to discover the secrets that you need to know: fast, safe, accurate and affordable. We also offer translation, valuation and legal process service.
Do You Have a Legal Judgement Against a Person or Company?
It is common to obtain a legal judgement, but never collect. We recommend that you hire an experienced Thai Private Investigator who will conduct the proper searches to locate assets before you spend money on costly legal action. In addition, the asset investigation fees can usually be added in to the judgment.