Philippines is a country with a high degree of fraud and corruption, ranked 118th out of 160 on the NationMaster Government Corruption list, so it is important to understand a person or companies background before getting too involved on a personal or business level.
Zele Investigators Philippines have seen a sharp rise in business from foreign customers. Investigations often focus on brides, girlfriends, and internet dating relationships, as well as foreign business partners and investors. With the high degree of fraud in the Philippines, getting a background check or due diligence investigation is an important security decision. Proceeding in a personal or business relationship without one can be very costly.
Despite the fraud, there are opportunities in the Philippines, both for personal and business relationships. Beautiful brides and profitable business ventures do exist, but hiring a Philippines private investigator to do a professional background check or due diligence is an effective way to protect yourself.
When considering hiring a Philippines detective, it is a good idea to check their location first. Many are based in the United States or Europe, not in the Philippines or even Southeast Asia, so the first step is to make sure it's possible to speak with someone that is actually in the Philippines!
While these foreign private investigators may provide excellent service in their home countries, there is a major disadvantage to doing "long-distance" or "internet" investigations in the Philippines. These companies must normally subcontract their services, furthermore without local agents or staff, it is difficult to control the quality and timeliness of their work. In addition, Philippines culture, customs, and laws are very different from other countries, and of course the service costs outside the Philippines are also much higher.
Don't be misled by big companies, fancy names, or bogus claims and trademarks, make sure you can speak to someone that is actually located in the Philippines and can give you customer references and samples of their work before you start. Zele Investigators Philippines recommend the following:
1. Only deal with companies that are actually located in the Philippines. Don't hire someone whose office is in the US, you'll only be paying extra for a middleman that cannot control the quality of their subcontractor's work.
2. Be especially wary of any companies from Florida. According to Consumer Fraud Reporting (www.consumerfraudreporting.org), Florida has one of the highest fraud rates in the US!
3. Make sure they can communicate properly in English, Filipino and other native dialects such as Tagalog.
4. Check if they can provide redacted samples of their work.
5. Don't deal with companies that only accept bank transfers or Western Union. Make sure they provide standard universally accepted payment methods that provide consumer protection such as with major credit card, PayPal, Xoom, MoneyGram.
6. Make sure your information is confidential and secure. Check to see that their websites have proper security and privacy technology.
Zele Investigators Philippines offer discreet private investigative and detective services at affordable local rates. Our team of highly experienced and trained local and expat agents cover all of the Philippines and work with local police, NSO, embassies, as well as other government agencies.
Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved